Cricut Cutting and Heat Press>
Unleash your creativity
Use the versatile Cricut machines to create iron-on fabric projects, vinyl lettering and stickers, papercrafts, calligraphy accents, and so much more.
Craft with paper, fabric, vinyl, and more
- Cricut Maker, cuts vinyl, paper, thin wood, fabric, leathers and does lettering with Cricut pens
- Cricut Explore Air 2, cuts vinyl and paper and does lettering with Cricut pens
- Cricut Joy, a mini machine that specializes in cards, and can also do vinyl, paper and lettering with Cricut pens
- EasyPress, a 9" x 9" heat press to apply vinyl and infusible ink to fabrics
- Cricut weeding tool sets
- LightGrip and StandardGrip mats in 12" x 12" size
- StandardGrip mats in 12" x 24" size
- Deep-point blade
- Fine-point blade
- Rotary blade
- Scoring stylus
Get inspired to make something with a demo during Makerspace Open Hours, or get hands-on instruction and create a project at a Cricut program. Check out our Program Guide to see what's coming up.
All you need to bring is the supplies for your Cricut project. There is no cost to use the machines. Tips and assistance are available during Makerspace Open Hours.