Meetups come together at the Library
Need a place to study, collaborate or meet? There is a room for you at the Library. We have an assortment of room sizes, with bookable options for larger spaces.
Do I need to book rooms in advance?
- Individual study rooms are open to use on a first-come, first-serve basis. No booking required!
- All other rooms, including 4-person study rooms, require booking. You can book on the spot at either service desk depending on availability, or in advance by phone at 905-642-7323.
How much do rooms cost to book?
- Individual or group doing private study: No charge
- Non-profit individual or group (e.g., a charity): $15/hour, $85/day
- For-profit individual or group (e.g., a business): $25/hour, $150/day
- Paid Tutor: $5.00/hour