Interested in keeping your child(ren) engaged in reading over the summer? The Summer Reading Club offers a great opportunity to do just that! The Summer Reading Club aims to strengthen children's reading by encouraging reading habits and promoting reading reflections.
Over the summer, children can earn raffle tickets for logging in their reading times, completing weekly activities, and writing book reviews. These tickets can be submitted for any of our prize options online each week, for a chance to win!
Stay tuned for more information on the 2024 TD Summer Reading Club.
Children will also be able to come in person during the reporting hours to participate in fun activities and read with a volunteer.
How to register:
- You will need a Whitchurch-Stouffville Public Library card. To receive a library card a parent/guardian can come to the library with a piece of ID.
- Sign up for the Summer Reading Club.
- Can't commit to the program all summer? You can choose what weeks work best for you!
- Traveling this summer? The program is offered across Canada and online! You can go to any public library near you if you have a library card!
- Child(ren) must be between the ages of 3-12 to join the club.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org